Developed exclusively for those who want to coach others and their community through grief, this enhanced peer support training is the first of its kind to blend practical knowledge, applied experience, and the pillars of trauma into a comprehensive certification that includes community outreach.
Specialists learn best practices and the skills necessary to confidently provide quality bereavement services and outreach programs that serve their entire community and beyond.
- How to work from a trauma informed perspective
- How to mitigate the effects of emotional trauma
- Peer support best practices
- How to provide individual support
- How to facilitate and coordinate group support
- How to facilitate debriefings
- How to coordinate community vigils
- How to conduct community presentations and workshops
- How to offer resilience tools
- Program templates and resources
- Ongoing support for success