ABOUT THE CURRICULUM:
Certification of completion includes two 90-minute modules that cover corporate strategies for handling employee crises.
Students will learn:
- 15 best practice and bereavement strategies
- How to prepare internal and external communication
- How to support employee resilience
- How to update HR policies
- How to conduct debriefings
- How to improve corporate culture
- How to improve employee safety & minimize risk
- How to minimize disruption & maximize workflow
HOW TO EARN CERTIFICATION:
- Submit the enrollment form
- Attend both 90-minute modules
DATE OPTIONS: To register, select the option below that best fits your schedule.
September 18 & 25 @ 8 pm eastern
November 6 & 13 @ 8 pm eastern
Full tuition: $330 divided across 2 modules at $165 each. This allows students to pay as they go. Students can save $35 by paying in full at time of registration. Tuition is payable by debit or credit card, PayPal, and check (U.S. funds only).