An innovative certification, the IGI Employee Crisis Educator program is designed for those looking to stand out as professional bereavement educators. Taught by some of the best experts in the field, the comprehensive curriculum trains and certifies individuals to assist corporations and employers with developing strategies and human resource protocol in response to employee crisis.
ABOUT THE CURRICULUM:
Certification includes 20 modules that cover core knowledge of the Grief in the Workplace curriculum. Each 90-minute module is followed by an online exam to test understanding and ensure competency to teach as a certified IGI educator.
Students will learn:
- Corporate strategies for handling employee crises
- How to help corporations minimize risks and maximize workflow during employee crises
- How to help corporations preserve and improve corporate culture related to employee crises
- How to incorporate corporate protocol as part of internal policies and procedures
- How to market and teach your own workshops
HOW TO EARN CERTIFICATION:
Individuals seeking to earn professional certification as an Employee Crisis Educator must:
- Submit the enrollment form
- Complete all coursework within one year
- Earn 80% or better on each competency exam
- Teach one community workshop and submit student surveys back to IGI for review. This is an exercise that demonstrates that the participant successfully applied the IGI curriculum within our level of standard for IGI certification.
Successful graduates will be certified as an Employee Crisis Educator through the International Grief Institute and be authorized to teach IGI's Grief in the Workplace curriculum in corporate, institutional, and academic settings of their choice.
Full tuition: $3,900 divided across 20 modules at $195 each. This allows students to pay as they go. Students can save $400 by paying in full at time of registration. Tuition is payable by debit or credit card, PayPal, and check (U.S. funds only),